In an ideal world, all wills would be clearly drafted, interpreted and honored; all trusts would be seamlessly implemented as written; the rights of beneficiaries and the wishes of decedents would be understood; and all parties would act in good faith.
In the real world, controversies do arise regarding wills and trusts because of ambiguities, competing interests or dishonest intentions. The probate litigation attorneys at Daigle Law Office can capably challenge the will or defend your interests in these complex and intense disputes.
Serving Massachusetts for over fifteen years, we represent fiduciaries and beneficiaries of estates and trusts, excluded heirs or fiduciaries in probate disputes. Contact our experienced lawyers to explore your rights and remedies.
Massachusetts Probate Litigation Attorneys
Daigle Law Office handles the full spectrum of probate disputes and proceedings:
- Will contests and trust litigation (undue influence, testamentary capacity, validity, fraud, incompetence, conflict of interest)
- Valuation and disposition of assets
- Breach of fiduciary duty (self-serving, conflict of interest)
- Evaluation of trustee impartiality
- Contested conservatorship
- Tax controversies involving estates, trusts, and guardianships
Led by Peter M. Daigle, our probate litigation practice is well-qualified to interpret and litigate matters involving probate.
We are prepared to pursue an efficient and decisive resolution to such conflicts, and we are sensitive to family dynamics and privacy concerns. We do not fan the flames when the costly and public spectacle of litigation can be avoided through a negotiated out-of-court solution.
Contact us at 508-771-7444 for a free consultation.