Mortgage Modification

Mortgage Modification in Massachusetts

If you’ve found it increasingly hard to keep up with your mortgage or have fallen behind in your mortgage payments due to financial hardship, your mortgage lender may work with you in restructuring the original terms of your mortgage loan to make it affordable for your current financial situation.

Many good people have events happen in their life whether it is a job loss, divorce, or death in the family, and get behind on their mortgage payments, along with other creditors. If this sounds like you, you might want to consider loan modification.

What is Loan Modification?

Some lenders have loan modification programs where outstanding mortgage payments are added to the principal balance of the loan, and the Borrower/Plaintiff goes back to a “current” status on the loan. In some cases the interest will be lower than the current interest rate of the loan and/or the principle will be reduced.

Daigle Law Office can help you attain a loan modification, which would allow you to renegotiate your current mortgage with your lender. The loan modification process is typically set up by the mortgage companies themselves, but we can assist you in a program that can help you through the process.

Can Mortgage Loan Modification Work for You?

There are multiple ways to save your home. Daigle Law Office mortgage modification attorneys can help you explore your full range of options, so you can save your home and start building toward a better future.

For over a decade, our lawyers have been committed to assisting clients across Massachusetts to save their homes and get the debt relief they deserve. Many people considering bankruptcy find that mortgage modification provides them with a quicker and easier solution. Daigle Law Office will provide the legal assistance necessary to apply for a mortgage loan modification and avoid foreclosure.

To schedule a free consultation on mortgage modification in Massachusetts, please call Daigle Law Office today at our Cape Cod: 508-771-7444 or Norwell office: 781-561-1220.